[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.5 and ImageMagick

Žiga Dolhar ziga at dolhar.si
Tue Feb 1 19:02:20 CET 2011

Hello,

Jigal, this issue persists even if safe mode is turned off.

This issue was addressed and Jigal produced a patch to mitigate this
issue, but unfortunately did not get into final 4.5 package.

I am attaching the "patched"
t3lib/utility/class.t3lib_utility_command.php file.

Also attached is Jigal's patch file, but I am not sure whether it still
"patches" cleanly.

Yours, Žiga