[TYPO3-english] Flash - extension

bernd wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Tue Feb 1 18:50:30 CET 2011

Am Tue, 01 Feb 2011 08:35:51 +0100 schrieb Cecilie Andersen:

> Yes - I understand what you say. I also don´t have any problem creating
> an transparent png text, but  how can I place the png on top of this
> extension ?

I think you need some special CSS. Special, as it has to work just on
this single page with these individual contentelements.

you might need some CSS positioning:
a mixture of:
position:relative
and
position:absolute
assigned to the containig HTML-tag and to these CEs.

or you insert the png in a different column to get easier,better
placement.

it depends on the HTML and CSS of your page .

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html