[TYPO3-english] stopping auto resizing of images

David Banning david at skytracker.ca
Tue Feb 1 16:11:33 CET 2011

I am running into a conflict with the auto resize of images in the
content manager.  As long as I keep the images small, resizing goes
according to my set heights. However as I increase height (for a given
number of horizonally placed images) - the content manager limits
the height (unless I reduce the number of images placed horizonally).
If someone could point me towards any tips or documentation it would
be helpful.

I have set

tt_content.image.20.maxW = 3000

with no luck.