[TYPO3-english] Vimeo videos on tt_news

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Thu Dec 29 19:30:59 CET 2011

Hi Sergio,

Sergio wrote:

> Hi Philipp,
>
> thanks for your answer. Sorry I used a new thread. I don't know why my
> mailer can't reply to old threads: could you explain to me how to achieve
> it on TYPO3 4.5+ ? I can't see this option inside one tt_news article. I'm
> using TYPO3 4.6.2.

You can just install the extension rgnewsce, configure it in the extension
manager and afterwards you can use all content elements inside news
articles. Have a look at the manual of rgnewsce, but this is really strait
forward.

If you want to switch to news, you can do that too, but I would only do this
for a new site without (or with few) tt_news articles.
Once again, best thing you can do, is to read the manual and the wiki pages
on forge. You will have to enable this in the extension configuration
(extension manager).

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe – PGP-Key 0AD96065