[TYPO3-english] tt_news category selector in backend buggy?

Glusmann, Boris (Horschler Kommunikation GmbH) b.glusmann at horschler.eu
Thu Dec 29 11:31:21 CET 2011

Hi,

i have the same strange behavior and even worse:

On editing of an existing news category:
If I assign a new (just created) parent category to any existing subcategory and save it, the
parent category is no more visible till the assignment is cleared.
In contrast to it if I assign any existing category as parent category to another existing
category and save it, the parent category is still visible but there is the same behavior as
you describe it.

Till now I didn't used subcategorization in tt_news at all.

Typo3 4.5.8 (recently updated from 4.5.6)
tt_news 3.1.0 and the newest revision from SVN-Repository
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-tt_news/repository/revisions/55644

Boris