[TYPO3-english] reorganizing files in file list

Jan Hančič jan.hancic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 12:48:24 CET 2011

Hi all,

I have a rather old installation of typo3 (v 4.1.1) that runs this
page: http://www.cerklje.si
There are many regular content pages on that page, and many pages link
to files stored in the filelist. Those links are made as absolute URLs
(http://www.cerklje.si/fileadmin/...).
What I would like to do is organize my filelist (move files around)
but I don't know if there is any way to update the links to the files
automatically. Otherwise I would have to hunt down every link and
update it manually.

Am I out of luck or is there a way (beside writing my own code that
would do that)?

--
Jan Hančič
http://hancic.info