[TYPO3-english] jb_gd_resize does not resize pop-up image

lists.typo3.org gu-jonss at online.no
Wed Dec 28 00:15:02 CET 2011

OK, I could try upgradring to 4.5. However, now my webhost has found that
the problem with ImageMagick after discfailure, was related to wrong
permissions for ImageMagic, so now I could use ImageMagick again.

Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson
"Jan Bednarik" <info at bednarik.org> skrev i melding
news:mailman.1.1324455120.30584.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...