[TYPO3-english] sb_portfolio change text

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 27 13:22:54 CET 2011

Hi,

On 27-12-2011 12:52, De Contardi Riccardo wrote:
> I could use some help with the extension sb_portfolio:  I can't find
> where to change the text of the results browser:
> "Displaying results AA to BB  out of CC"

sb_portfolio can use the pi_base page browser, then you'll have the
_LOCAL_LANG items:

pi_list_browseresults_first
pi_list_browseresults_prev
pi_list_browseresults_page
pi_list_browseresults_next
pi_list_browseresults_last
pi_list_browseresults_displays <== that's the one you're referring to

or it can use the extension pagebrowse. In that case it uses the
configuration in plugin.tx_pagebrowse_pi1 (see manual of the extension
pagebrowse for the properties).

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.