[TYPO3-english] nesting tt_products catmenu to hmenu - need help

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Thu Dec 22 13:40:54 CET 2011

Hi Guys!

Unfortunately I don't find any solution to this problem.

My main menu looks like so:

HOME  PRODUCTS SERVICES ABOUT CONTACT
         custom
             custom1
             custom2
         categories
             cat1
             cat2
             cat3

home, products, services, about, contact, custom, custom1, custom2,
categories are created pages. I'd like to solve, that the cat1,cat2,cat3
categories should loaded from the tt_product categories.

Does anybod experienced with such problem?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
Gabor Matyi