[TYPO3-english] DirectMail Subscription Replacement?

Oliver Salzburg kinggencha at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 21 22:16:10 CET 2011

On 2011-12-21 22:00, Olivier Dobberkau wrote:
> Am 21.12.11 20:51, schrieb Steffen Gebert:
>
>> WTF?
>
> Wishfull Thinking Friend! :-)
>
> Just to finish my thought: Ever wondered why other CMS are slowly eating
> TYPO3 Marketshare?
>
> Missing features like a good FE User Registration is one of them.
>
> If my perception is bad then prove me wrong!
>
> best regards,
>
> Olivier

datamints_feuser works for me for user registration/management.
But I agree with you cause it took me way too long to find my way to
that extension and then get the bugs I found fixed (officially).

But anyway, the sooner fe_adminLib is gone, the better. And I'm already
keeping myself busy with other software projects.

Cheers
Oliver