[TYPO3-english] image scale to same heights and widths

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 19 22:01:43 CET 2011

Hi,

On 19-12-2011 18:33, Domi wrote:
> How can I set up the heights and widths of a bunch of images, that
> independent of vertical and horizontal format all pictures get the same
> dimension? If I use width and height the pictures keep the format...

Since you don't mention where you want to set this (Typoscript, BE form
of content element, ...) it's hard to be 100% accurate, but in many
cases adding a 'c' to the size (e.g. .width = 130c) will perform "crop
scaling": parts of the image will be cut off until it fits the width /
height settings.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.