[TYPO3-english] sys_log is filled

Jeppe Donslund jeppe at donslund.net
Mon Dec 19 20:56:11 CET 2011

Hi,

My sys_log is getting filled all the time with errors like this:

Core: Error handler (FE): PHP Warning: spl_autoload() [<a
href='function.spl-autoload'>function.spl-autoload</a>]: Unable to
access swift_mailtransport.inc in
/var/www/domain.dk/public_html/t3lib/class.t3lib_autoloader.php line 103

The host block my site, but I am trying to get it online again, so that
I can check that all extensions are up-to-date. I just recently updated
to newest version of TYPO3.

But are there anything else that I can do to remove these error?

Regards
Jeppe Donslund