[TYPO3-english] jb_gd_resize does not resize pop-up image

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Mon Dec 19 18:13:58 CET 2011

Well, it used to work OK. Then I did some patches for 4.5.x
compatibility which may have broken things. Anyway, I wonder whether you
use some lightbox script or common popup window. Is the image cropped or
is it just displayed cropped but the image itself isn't cropped? Because
the code doesn't do cropping.

Regards

Jan