[TYPO3-english] CLI-Extension-Manager (rscliem)

Boris Gulay boris at boressoft.ru
Mon Dec 19 15:40:54 CET 2011

12.12.2011 18:44, Jigal van Hemert пишет:
> Hi,
>
> On 12-12-2011 15:28, Boris Gulay wrote:
>> For me this extensions stops working after upgrading to 4.5. Short
>> investigation shows that new EM (that is now an extension) breaks it.
>>
>> Do somebody know another similar extension that works with 4.5? I need
>> to update extension list from command line.
>
> In 4.5 there is a Scheduler task "Update Extension List (em)". If you
> configure the cronjob for the Scheduler you can use this task to
> automatically update the extension list.

Thank you for the suggestion.
Nut for me this job works very strange. After a scheduled execution it
is marked as having an error (red dot) but nothing is logged.
Sometimes is runs OK but  timestamp I see on "Check for extension
updates" tab is not changes. I have removed extensions.xml.gz, and it
has not recreated after execution of the task.
How can I find what is going wrong with this job?