[TYPO3-english] jb_gd_resize does not resize pop-up image

lists.typo3.org gu-jonss at online.no
Sun Dec 18 16:58:03 CET 2011

If you click on one of the images you get a bigger image in the pop-up
window, but the right and bottom part of the image has disappeared.

This was showing OK when imagemagick was installed on the server, but now
the webhost has removed imagemagick so I had to install jb_gd_resize in
order to handle the images on the website.

regards,
Gunnar Jonsson

"Jan Bednarik" <info at bednarik.org> skrev i melding
news:mailman.1.1324139644.23128.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...