[TYPO3-english] cooluri bug

Markus Klein klein.t3 at mfc-linz.at
Fri Dec 16 19:26:11 CET 2011

> Hi Markus,
>
> On 16-12-2011 11:20, Markus Klein wrote:
> > I didn't test it, but the documentation only says "hide in record listings".
> > This means the table still to be fully specified in the TCA, right?
>
> Yes, it's a TCA setting, so the rest of the TCA for that table should be present. It was not working a long time ago, but this was fixed in
> 2007.
I guess we'd need a setting somewhere (not necessarily in the TCA) which completely ignores a table.
I think would break TYPO3 somewhere if the cooluri tables were added to the TCA, as their structure doesn't conform to the TYPO3 style. (And it's also not good to blow up the tables with superfluous fields.)