[TYPO3-english] Redirecting to home page when links are broken

Greg L gregorise at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 14:27:20 CET 2011

Hi all,

I've recently taken over a Typo3 based site, so I'm still getting to
grips with a few things. We've noticed recently that when files are
removed from the system these links go to the home page, however the
styling is lost. This applies to any non-valid link. We'd rather see a
404 or better still redirect to the home page (with the correct
styling). Any ideas on what I could do? Thanks in advance.

Greg