[TYPO3-english] gridelements in 4.6

Chris Müller mueller at cyperfection.de
Fri Dec 16 10:36:38 CET 2011

Hi Dominic,

first you create a grid element. Give it a title and hide this title.

Then you create another element, go to the extended tab and choose your
grid element (that's why you should use a title). Your content element
reloads and you can now choose your column.

Save it and enjoy ;-)

Unfortunately it doesn't work right now out of the box if you create the
content element via the "add element" of the column. You have to choose
the grid element and the column manually by now.

Also it is recommended to use the current svn version. There are some
bugs from the TER version already fixed.

Regards,
Chris.