[TYPO3-english] Bug in locallangXMLOverride mechanism since TYPO3 4.6?

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Fri Dec 16 07:12:44 CET 2011

Hi Lars,

Lars Patrick Heß wrote:
> $mergedData = array_intersect_key($mergedData, $parsedTargetData);
> 				$parsedData = array_intersect_key($mergedData, $parsedData);

Thanks for this. But please, as you have done a code review on
review.typo3.org, please, please put your comment right into the code,
just as the others did. On the review page you see the different files
being changed, click on the "Side-by-Side" link in the "Diff" column to
show the patch and then double click on any line to put a comment.

To help you I just put your comment as you should have done it because
giving a -1 by code review and telling us "you must also intersect with
$parsedDataTarget array" is not really helpful but putting this comment
right into the code *is*.

Thanks

--
Xavier Perseguers