[TYPO3-english] cooluri bug

Douglas La Farge douglas.lafarge at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 04:38:58 CET 2011

Not sure where to report this so I'll post it here.

I went to COMPARE in the install tool and was given this notice:

There seems to be a number of differencies between the database and the selected SQL-file.
Please select which statements you want to execute in order to update your database:

Removing tables (rename with prefix)

select/deselect all

 ALTER TABLE link_cache RENAME zzz_deleted_link_cache;
Records in table: 35

 ALTER TABLE link_oldlinks RENAME zzz_deleted_link_oldlinks;

This is clearly incorrect as if I execute the above queries cooluri breaks.

I'm guessing it's a bug in cooluri 1.0.28. maybe it's typo3 4.6.1.

regards,
doug