[TYPO3-english] XCLASS with Extbase Extensions?

Lars Patrick Heß larshess at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 20:58:41 CET 2011

Now I am no longer sit in a train, so I can write a bit more:

Normaly you used in your inject*-Functions phps typehinting, so you must extend from the original class or interface.

When it is a controller you have to extend from "Tx_Extbase_MVC_Controller_ActionController", i don't know if extbase DI system checks if the overwritten controller class is an instance of the original one…