[TYPO3-english] Repeated headers with Templavoilà

Sergio naguib.mahfuz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 18:18:31 CET 2011

Hi,

a few months ago, it happened to me that when I pushed the button "Set"
twice in the headers part inside a Templavoilà template, the headers were
repeated twice (strange behaviour, I don't know if this caused that). I
don't remember how I solved it, and it has happened to me again. Would you
know? I tried to delete the Templavoià template and created a new one, but
the headers are still repeated when I refresh the frontend cache. That's
strange...

Thanks in advance,
Sergio