[TYPO3-english] Problems with locallang.xml translation since 4.6

Dominique Feyer dominique.feyer at reelpeek.net
Thu Dec 15 15:24:56 CET 2011

And before further work on this issue, please can you try this:

4.6 introduce a caching mechanism for the l10n parser (based on the
caching framework).

Add this line in your localconf.php
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['lang']['cache']['clear_menu'] = TRUE;

Clear configuration cache and reload the backend, you now have a new
item in the clear cache menu to clear the l10n cache.

After that reload your frontend.

Please do that on a vanilla 4.6 (without patch).

Keep me in touche with the result.

On a local setup of the 4.7 I override en key, with
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['SYS']['locallangXMLOverride']['typo3/sysext/lang/locallang_core.xml'][]
= 'fileadmin/locallang_core.xml';

And my english string are used (not the default key from the lang
extension).