[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 - ORACLE

Peter Löffelhardt pel at fischerappelt.de
Thu Dec 15 11:50:20 CET 2011

Hello TYPO3 community,

for our current project it’s a must have to get TYPO3 running in association
with an ORACLE database
and the TYPO3 extension ‘TemplaVoila’. In addition it is necessary to run it
on TYPO3 version 4.5.8 or
lower (due to the required PHP-Version).

Till now we didn’t solve this by ourselves so we are looking for an
experienced TYPO3 developer who
can setup a working installation based on the given requirements. Be assured
- you’ll get well paid!

In brief: We want you to provide an operative TYPO3 installation with
following requirements:

-          Newest TYPO3 version which is running on PHP version 5.2.x
(currently it is the 4.5.8)

-
 in combination with an ORACLE database (10g)

-          running with an completely functional TemplaVoila installation

If you’re interested we please you to contact us!