[TYPO3-english] sr_feuser_register and admin review

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Dec 15 09:47:55 CET 2011

Hi,

15.12.2011 10:43, Oliver Salzburg kirjoitti:
> If I remember correctly, both things have to happen.
> The admin approves the user, but the user still has to activate the
> account. The first step is to allow the user into the system, the second
> step is still in place to confirm the email address.
>
> Does that make any sense?

Yes. The procedure seems to go like this:
1. registration -> 2. confirm mail to registrator + confirmation -> 3. confirm mail to admin

and that last step should activate (clicking the approve registration link) the registration, but it doesnt.

If I disable the review process the second step already activates the registration.

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*