[TYPO3-english] sr_feuser_register and admin review

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Dec 15 08:06:09 CET 2011

Hi,

I can't get the admin review feature functioning in registration process.

Anybody can confirm this doesn't work or maybe I have something wrong in my setup?

TYPO3 4.5.8
sr_feuser_register 2.6.1

if I have enableAdminReview=1
the admin gets the approval email ok, but clicking the approval link doesn't activate the feuser. The record stays hidden.

If I disable this and let the registrator himself activate the registration with the link he gets in confirmation email, then activation works ok.

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*