[TYPO3-english] RealURL + tt_news + valueMap + noMatch

Andy Pattynama andy.pattynama at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 11:33:19 CET 2011

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 9:50 AM, Dmitry Dulepov <dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com>wrote:

Hi Dmitry

Andy Pattynama wrote:

>> Now my question is: how can I totally eliminate the sViewPointer variable,
>> if it's empty?
>>

> There is an experimental flag named "optional". Set it to true in GETvar
> configuration and see if it helps. It is not really meant for this case but
> you can try.
>
> Since the parameter is experimental, it may cease to exist in future.

I set the optional flag, but in the function "protected function
encodeSpURL_cHashCache($newUrl, &$paramKeyValues)" (line 828 of
class.tx_realurl.php), the parameter sViewPointer is still around when I
var_dump the $cHashParameters (line around 840).

My suggestion would be to add an option "removeEmptyGetVar" or something
similar. I could write a patch if you could point me to the "best" location
for the removal.

Best regards,
Andy