[TYPO3-english] EM issue: not able to install/update language packs in extension manager 4.6.0 and 4.6.1

Vincent Mans typo3.vincnet at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 09:48:33 CET 2011

Hey folks,

Am I the only one who has this issue below, even on two completely
different but up-to-date servers?

I'm very curious. How to reproduce? Go to the EM, then the language
packs tab, choose a language, stay in check against repository, and
then click the update link after an extension.

If you do an update in stead of a check, some update statuses seem
okay, but no language pack update is executed.

Regards,
Vincent