[TYPO3-english] Strange RealUrl multiple domain problem

Marieke de Bruin marieke at purplesky.nl
Tue Dec 13 16:40:52 CET 2011

Hi List,

I have a strange problem. I have a multiple domain setup in one pagetree.
I have thee domains, with different urls.

When I go to:
[domain1]/page-1/
[domain2]/page-1/
[domain3]/page-1/

this works, I see different pages under the different domains.

But when I go to:
[domain1]/menu/home/
[domain2]/menu/home/
[domain3]/menu/home/

It isn't working. It works when I clean the RealUrl cache but after a
refresh it isn't working anymore.
domain2 and 3 are showing the content of domain1 but the url still says
domain 2 and 3. But the base href says domain1.

Does anyone know what is going wrong here?

Thanks in advance.

Marieke