[TYPO3-english] Publish date: date and time

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Dec 12 17:32:41 CET 2011

On 12.12.11 17:05, Gregory Loichot wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm running a TYPO3 4.5.x and I need a special feature: being able to
> specify time of a publish date. I know TYPO3 4.6 allows that natively
> but what about 4.5.x? Is there an extension able to do that (cannot find
> one) ? Other suggestions ?

There was some extension around, which made the field a datetime field.
However, there is (IMHO) no chance to make this work, as your cache
lifetime doesn't reflect this.

The change to fix that in 4.6 was not a trivial one, so I think it's not
so easy to bring that back to 4.5 as extension.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert