[TYPO3-english] EM issue: not able to install/update language packs in extension manager 4.6.0 and 4.6.1

Vincent Mans typo3.vincnet at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 15:54:52 CET 2011

Hi,

When trying to install new language packs in 4.6.0 and 4.6.1 I got this error:

Connection Problem
Sorry, but an error occurred while connecting to the server. Please
check your network connection.

Found some descriptions with Firebug:

in Ext JS Library 3.4.0

those files are compressed, so I hope these lines are useful:

e._flyweights is undefined
[Afbreken op deze fout] (function(){var
h=Ext.util,j=Ext.each,...lclick",this.onNodeDblClick,this)}});

Ext.EventManager is undefined
[Afbreken op deze fout]
window.undefined=window.undefined;Ext=...window.attachEvent("onunload",a)}})();

Tried it in FF and Chrome and on two servers (Gentoo PHP5.3.5 and
Ubuntu PHP5.3.2). Enough database connections, pconnect several
settings, etc.

So, any hint? I reopend a former bug report too, so hopefully the core
people find it.

Thanks,
Vincent