[TYPO3-english] RTE: selecting my own formatting - solved

Marc list at mactras.com
Sun Dec 11 22:14:05 CET 2011

Hi Jigal

Although I did have a (too short?) look in the manual before, your hint gave
me the right way. Thanks!

Cheers,
Marc

On 10.12.2011 at 21:52, Jigal van Hemert <jigal at xs4all.nl> wrote:
Hi,

On 10-12-2011 20:18, Marc wrote:
> For my own formatting, is there a simple way of adding some entries in the
> 'Block style' list (next to justify center, justify left, ...)? Or even
> better, to amend my own CSS styles (e.g.<sm>  ...</sm>) in the list with
> 'container', the headings, 'paragraph', ...?

In the manual of the RTE (see extension manager, there is an icon for
the manual of the system extension RTE HTMLarea) you can find how you
can define your own CSS file.
The RTE is quite clever here and will do two things with this CSS:
1. it will use these styles in the block style lists for the appropriate
blocks
2. it will use this styling in the editor so you can match the look in
the editor with the way it looks in the frontend

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.