[TYPO3-english] RTE: selecting my own formatting

Marc list at mactras.com
Sat Dec 10 20:18:52 CET 2011

Hello List

Although I do have some background, I'm a newbie regarding TYPO3. My first
TYPO3 website is set up, templating is ok, now I'd like to fill the
contents...

For my own formatting, is there a simple way of adding some entries in the
'Block style' list (next to justify center, justify left, ...)? Or even
better, to amend my own CSS styles (e.g. <sm> ... </sm>) in the list with
'container', the headings, 'paragraph', ...?

I'd highly appreciate simple 'newbie-instructions' with some code snippets. Or
a good link to some instructions. I did try some things, but the formatting
was screwed every time I changed back to RTE view...

Cheers,
Marc