[TYPO3-english] PLEASE HELP - IMAGEMAGICK NOT FOUND

Derik Kotze derik at basics4life.org
Fri Dec 9 00:27:13 CET 2011

Hi Markus

Thank you VERY much for getting back to me so quickly.

 1. I take note about the memory, any idea where I can change it?
 2. According to my hosting company: LiveHelp:Version: ImageMagick 6.4.8
    2010-12-01 Q16 OpenMP http://www.imagemagick.org
    LiveHelp:Copyright: Copyright (C) 1999-2009 ImageMagick Studio LLC
    LiveHelp:is the current version installed for image magic on this
    server.
 3. "/usr/bin/convert path for convert" - got this from hosting company.
 4. Ok- about patch, I thought this would be included in 4.6.1, glad you
    clarified.

Hope this help, please let me know if you need anything else and again
thanks for you time.  Just for clarity here are some screenshots of the
problem:

Don't know if this should bother me:

Thanks again for your time.

Derik