[TYPO3-english] PLEASE HELP - IMAGEMAGICK NOT FOUND

Derik Kotze derik at basics4life.org
Fri Dec 9 00:15:00 CET 2011

Hi Peter

Thank you VERY much for the reply!

Yes thank you, I've set the path under "all configurations as follows"

Under Image processing I get:

As far as ssh access is concerned, I am not sure, haven't worked with it
before but do have ftp access (use filizilla if this will help and can
also login to cpanel).  But if ssh access will help, well that is
something I am willing to learn and try :-) .

According to my hosting company Imagemagick is installed in
usr/bin/convert/.  Have searched for it there under install tool, but
nothing!

Is there some configurations I need to set under "all configirations"
that you know of?

Thanks again for your time trying to help me.

Derik