[TYPO3-english] tt_news: Additionalparams not working with ext_url ?

Søren Madsen sma at science.au.dk
Thu Dec 8 13:34:23 CET 2011

> That it wouldn't work for external URLs can be found in TSref [1]:
> additionalParams
> "NOTE: This is only active for internal links!"

Doh - I completely missed that. That would have saved me few hours. Thanks!

> Maybe someone likes to add this as a feature in a new release? typolink is a bit of black magic, so it might not be very straightforward to implement.
>
> [1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.6.0/view/1/5/#id2622728

Yes to this! That would be much appreciated. We have in the area of 500 different websites on different sub domain names (university here) which we still consider one big website with one unified Google Analytics account - so linking between these are still "internal links" for us, even though they span multiple TYPO3 installations and domain names.

Thanks for your time and answer.

Regards,
Søren