[TYPO3-english] new form element

LaPointe, Matthew MLapointe at jcvi.org
Thu Dec 8 04:29:49 CET 2011

Thank you. The sample typoscript was very helpful. I have 3 more hopefully as simple questions on the same topic.

1) In the email sent how can I change the from email to the one the form submitter entered?
2) Similarly, how do you set the subject instead of using the default?
3) I've installed reCaptcha but can't seem to get it to show up in the form wizard. Can this not be done?

Matt