[TYPO3-english] sp_bettercontact in Typo 4.6.x - Form labels not rendered, shows "Array"

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Wed Dec 7 07:08:19 CET 2011

Hi,

> I'd really like to address the problem in the correct manner though, so
> I would greatly appreciate if you could perhaps steer me in the right
> direction. This is (sadly) the real world and so I find myself trapped
> between the rock of fixing it quickly, and the hard place of fixing it
> properly!

I don't use this extension but since it was last released on 13.10.2010,
I simply would suggest to contact the author Kay Vogel and ask:

1) To release a version compatible with TYPO3 4.6 (which was released on
25.10.2011, no way to have an extension released 1 year before to be
compatible for sure)

2) Adapt the ext_emconf.php dependencies to include an upper limit for
supported TYPO3 version (and possibly adapt the lower limit as well as
I'm not sure this extension is still actively supported and tested on
TYPO3 4.2):

 <li>depends on php 5.2.0-0.0.0</li>
 <li>depends on typo3 4.2.0-0.0.0</li>

Regards