[TYPO3-english] wec_discussion v 2.1.1

Ron Strik ron.strik at upcmail.nl
Tue Dec 6 20:10:52 CET 2011

Hi All,

I just installed wec_discussion v 2.1.1 on my T3 v 4.5.6. It’s for 99%
translated fine into Dutch, but some terms at the FE are still in
English. Like “Choose Category”, “Posted by” and “Report Abuse”. Does
anyone know where it should be translated?
BTW I tried to open the manual of the extension in the BE, but the
manual.sxw gives errors in my reader (TextMaker Viewer rev. 591). Other
sxw manuals don’t has this problem. Tips on this are welcome as well.

--
Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards

Ron Strik