[TYPO3-english] Hook for postprocessing of copied pages?

Michael Stucki michael.stucki at typo3.org
Tue Dec 6 11:11:44 CET 2011

Hi Martin,

> In case the editor copies pages in the backend I need to adjust some
> properties of the pages record.
>
> Q: What hook is suited for this?

Take a look at the "processCmdmap_postProcess" hook in t3lib_TCEmain.

> Q: What's a good way to search for the answer?

In this particular case you just need to remember that most operations
in the backend are based on modifying records. Therefore, this hook (as
well as "processDatamap_postProcess" are most useful for general purpose...

Greetings, Michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out