[TYPO3-english] Ease of integration with existing application

gaurav gehlot ggehlot at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 09:51:18 CET 2011

Hi Kay,

Thanks for your reply. Is it also possible to implement access control
based on these external entities. e.g. A page can be edited by members
of this externally defined group or a page can be deleted by the owner
of the page or the site admin?

Also, are there any tutorials or case studies on how to integrate
Typo3 into existing applications.

Thanks,
Gaurav