[TYPO3-english] Ease of integration with existing application

gaurav gehlot ggehlot at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 08:11:32 CET 2011

Hi,

I am very new to Typo3 and currently trying to find out suitability of
typo3 for our needs. We have an existing social network type of
application that has its own concept of Users, Groups etc. It also has
its own look and feel for various pages. Now we want to allow the
users of this application to be able to create content using a Rich
Text Editor and upload files. For this requirement, I am trying to
find the suitability of Typo3. Is it easy to integrate Typo3 into such
an application and also does it allow the customization of templates
and look and feel? The current application is using Zend framework and
has MySQL as its backend database.

Thanks,
Gaurav