[TYPO3-english] html5videoplayer StorageFolder

Tim Lochmueller webmaster at fruit-lab.de
Sun Dec 4 23:15:00 CET 2011

Hey Kay,

create a normal storage folder and video records in this folder. You can
also create the video records directly in the plugin. If you configure
the StorageFolder all Videos will appear in this folder. Alternativ is,
that the video record is placed directly on the content page.

Kind Regards,
Tim

Am 02.12.11 20:49, schrieb Kay Obermueller:
> Hello all,
> I try to configure the extension "html5videoplayer". The manual reads
> "Create a StorageFolder with video records".
> How is this done?
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Kay

Beste Grüße,
Tim

--

360°Friends Blog - http://360friends.de/
   Luftmatratze - aerobed Luftbett Explorer - 26.11.2011

TYPO3 Blog - http://typo3blogger.de/
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/lochmueller
Twitter - http://twitter.com/360friends