[TYPO3-english] ab_downloads extension and typo 4.6.1

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Dec 4 21:49:09 CET 2011

Hi,

On 4-12-2011 21:25, Markus Borgermans wrote:
> in the error.log from apache it states PHP Fatal error:  Call to
> undefined method t3lib_basicFileFunctions::formatSize() in
> /var/www/typo3conf/ext/ab_downloads/pi1/class.tx_abdownloads_pi1.php
> on line 3056
>
> I got no information if it was marked as deprecated, but I'm pretty
> sure I had the wrong search strategy for this.

It was marked as deprecated:
@deprecated since at least TYPO3 4.2, will be removed in TYPO3 4.6 - Use
t3lib_div::formatSize() instead

See also:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/25081

As you can see it's very simple to fix this problem in the extension...

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.