[TYPO3-english] cHash removed from backlink

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Fri Dec 2 14:38:31 CET 2011

Hi, Morten.

> Can I by mistake have made a setup that have removed it, either in TS or
> in my gallery plugin?
>
> I have set;
>
> var $pi_checkCHash  = true;
>
> and my backlink is being generated with
>
> $this->pi_linkToPage($this->pi_getLL("back"),
> $this->conf["cats."]["pid_cats"], '', array('&tx_projgallery_pi1[cat]' =>
> $row["main_cat"]));

I may be wrong, but pi_linkToPage() method can’t generate links with cHash.
If you look at TYPO3 source code, you'll see, that this method simply calls
getTypoLink() from tslib_content, which also calls typolink() from same
class, but adjusts couple of configuration options, where there is no
'useCacheHash' option. So, you better call typolink() method directly, which
in general cases may be found in $this->cObj object in your pi1 class
methods.