[TYPO3-english] ttnews_feeder extension Google News template broke

Louis Coppola lcoppola at ga-institute.com
Thu Dec 1 23:58:05 CET 2011

All,

The ttnews_feeder extension which feeds news in from various sites and
search engines using defined templates is an awesome extension!  Kudos
to Alex Tuveri for developing it has really helped us.

Now the problem is Google updated their news search results pages.

The existing Google News template (which is updated often) in
ttnews_feeder is now broken and can not read, parse, and insert into
tt_news results from Google News.

Does anyone else use this?  I tried creating a new template and I am
having trouble finding consistent ways that the tool can use to parse
the info.

I need to get this back up and running.

Anyone have any ideas or similar interest in getting this updated etc?

Thanks,
Louis Coppola