[TYPO3-english] Solved: Re: mailformplus - change mail address

Kay Obermueller kay.obermueller at mail.ru
Thu Dec 1 16:32:35 CET 2011

On 12/01/2011 01:01 PM, Reinhard Führicht wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 01.12.2011 12:25, Kay Obermueller wrote:
>> Nevertheless at some place also mailformplus must listen to typoscript.
>> But where?
>
> I think it depends.
> In older versions of mailformplus, there was no possibility to
> configure it with TypoScript, but by inserting a configuration record
> on the page.
> It seems that you are still using these records and that the
> configuration set in such a  record overrides the TypoScript
> configuration. To make sure you could backup the database table and
> remove the record in question.
>
> Or you are using predefined forms. Then you would have to set the
> TypoScript option for the predefined form only, not globally:
>
> plugin.tx_thmailformplus_pi1.predef.[key_of_the_form].default.email_to
> = email at example.tld

It's not that complicated. One has only to click around for a while like
a GUI addict to find out instead of digging in the database like a *nix
admin...
It is:
Modul:
- Liste
- In tree go to the form page
- chose mailformplus to edit

Many manuals lack screenshots for such a GUI dependent system.
Still I could not get this done with TS, I don't know where to find
"key_of_the_form".
But next time I think I should use Formhandler.

Kay