[TYPO3-english] mailformplus - change mail address

Kay Obermueller kay.obermueller at mail.ru
Thu Dec 1 12:25:20 CET 2011

On 11/30/2011 07:56 PM, Reinhard Führicht wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 30.11.2011 18:48, schrieb Victor Livakovsky:
>> Hi, Kay.
>>
>>> Can someone lead me to the "front door" for this task in version 4.0.15
>>> of mailformplus and 4.5.3 of TYPO3?
>>
>> Well, you better switch to 'fromhandler' extension, which is a successor
>> of 'mailformplus'. And it contains 'Tx_Formhandler_Finisher_Mail' class,
>> where you can set up needed stuff in your TS. I don't remember, if
>> mailformplus contains this finisher class alerady or it was added in
>> formhandler, but you may have a look at the source code anyway.
>
> as far as I remember, mailformplus allows only configuration with
> TypoScript.
>
> Example (This may not be working, but should give you a hint where to
> search in the manual):
>
> plugin.tx_thmailformplus_pi1 {
>
>   default {
>     email_to = admin at domain.tld
>     email_subject = My subject
>   }
>
> }

After trying your example I placed this:

plugin.tx_thmailformplus_pi1.default.email_to = irgend.einer at domain.de

into:

Template
- root
- Info/Modify
- E**
<https://hmh-ev.dyndns.org/typo3/test/typo3/sysext/tstemplate/ts/index.php?id=7&createExtension=0#>dit
the whole template record

But it had no effect.

> Formhandler allows to do this configuration in TypoScript as well as
> in the plugin on the page.

Maybe a more suitable option to invest efforts into a newer plugin.
Nevertheless at some place also mailformplus must listen to typoscript.
But where?

Kay