No subject

Mon Aug 15 14:52:48 CEST 2011

Place a .htaccess file into the directory which inhibits the direct access
it and use a "download" extension like "nf_downloads" go make links to the
files and download them via a downloader script.

nf_downloads hasn't been updated since 2005, but naw_securedl looks like
something you might be interested in.

Hope this helps
Richard