[TYPO3-english] How to output the absolute path to tt_news image?

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Sun Aug 28 16:20:20 CEST 2011

Am 28.08.2011 14:50, schrieb Morten Kjems:
>> sure that your images are not located in uploads/tx_ttnews/... ?
>
> Yes. I am sure the images are organized in different folders. The
> editors click browse > chose the folder > upload the images.

and in this moment (if don't have configured it in an other way) TYPO3
copies the file to the uploads/tx_ttnews/... destination and only the
filename is stored in database
from this moment there is NO reference to the original position in
fileadmin !!!

--
Ralf-René Schröder
http://if-20.com  ... YAML templates for TYPO3